"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life." Humphrey Bogart




Friday, September 17, 2010

Update!



I am alive. I have just been super busy!

I started school on August 16th and I am taking 16 units. I am also still working at Victoria's Secret too! Busy life. But of course I have lots of updates.
So, I am currently 24 weeks and my due date is now January 11th. (let's see how many times it will change during pregnancy... wanna start a poll?) I have a couple new baby pictures!

Anddd... It's a boy!!! :)


Aren't we blessed? As of 6 months ago we thought that having children was not an option for us (or at least not without help). I feel the Lord is blessing us everyday with not only a wonderful, active, healthy baby boy but many more things as well! I just can't wait to be a mommy and I honestly can't wait for the sleepless nights. I mean... I do get to share those sleepless nights with my baby. Everyone keeps warning me about "the sleepless nights" and "the exhaustion" but honestly, that will be a phase. I will try to enjoy EVERY moment, even the hard one's. I kinda signed up for this, so I am ready for EVERYTHING it entails. Overall, I just feel more than lucky to have a wonderful husband and a healthy baby that has been sent straight from heaven! Soon I will be holding this precious gift that has recently been with my Father in heaven. That will be amazing!


Here is a belly pic!

24 weeks down!

p.s. As far as the name goes.... it's a secret! Sorry guys ;)

1 comment:

  1. Finally an update :) Love that baby.. So excited and happy for you both. It is going so fast.. We have... well, I want to help get everything ready.. :) Love you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones