"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life." Humphrey Bogart




Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fly Me to the Moon

Italy. France. Germany. Spain. Hawaii. Australia. Romania. Greece. Scotland. Ireland.

Just some of the places I want to visit. I love travelling. I love foreign cultures. But most of all, I LOVE VACATIONS! With a baby on the way and plenty of bills in sight, the possibility of exploring any of these wonderful places seems impossible. And at this point, it is. But I have learned throughout my life that if things were just handed to me I probably wouldn't be as appreciative. And if you know me then you know I never give up on something I truly want.That is why Matt and I have created this...

Yes, the answer to your question is that we will most likely have to fill this up a couple times in order to go to the exotic locations listed above. But we have a goal and we are working towards it! It will feel so rewarding when we have saved our pennies (literally) and can enjoy a vacation away without credit cards or savings used.

One of our goals when we got married, was to immediately eradicate our debt as soon as possible. Now the goal is to make sure this is done by the time the baby arrives. (edd: January 30th, 2011) This is possible as long as we keep our minds set!!

I really feel motivated and excited for the future! I feel blessed in so many ways. :)

-Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Lauren. You can do it! I think having a plan is great. I know you love to travel and it is possible. I believe saving for today helps prepare you for the future. I do know someone that filled up their water jug and had more money than you can imagine. Anything is possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart about so many things !! It is good to start off right from the beginning !! Way to go Lauren and Matt !!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones