"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life." Humphrey Bogart




Thursday, October 21, 2010

BAPTISM!!




Well for all who don't know... MATT IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!

Yes, I was just as shocked as you are. lol

I got a text from my dad while I was in class telling me to call Matt when I had a chance. I knew that the missionaries had been over earlier because I was upset I couldn't be there since I had school. My mom and dad had both come over to our house to support Matt. Well, I was so anxious to find out what had happened that I left class momentarily and gave him a call. When he answered I asked if the missionaries were still over and he said that they were just about to leave and he would call me back. BUT I COULDN'T WAIT! So I told him that I knew something was up and to tell me what was going on. All he said was, "Don't worry babe we will talk about it when you get home." Really? Did he really think I was just going to back off? lol Finally, he told me that he had decided to get baptized. I, of course, started crying! My first question was, "You are not doing this for me, are you?" And he preceded to tell me that he knew it was right and that he thought he was ready. I support his decision 110%! The Lord answers prayers :)

Now how blessed am I? Rhetorical question, of course.
I am so excited for Matt and I am excited for our life. One day we will be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. Our life may be a little unconventional and a little out of order but I could not ask for a better husband or a more supportive family. I am so in love with Matt and so excited to be a mom! How did I get so lucky?! Gosh life is surprising. :)
p.s. I am 29 weeks pregnant! And the sex of the baby is inconclusive.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you both !! You are such an awe inspiring young couple !! !!! Love is all you need to get by !!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones