"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life." Humphrey Bogart




Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

I had a really fun night at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. I was so happy to be in good company and to be spending time with my family. Also, Parker came! Gosh I love that kid so much. He is adorable and such a joy. Don't tell my sister, but one of these days she will wake up and he will be gone... cause I am going to steal him!!! lol I really do just love him and miss him when he is away. Ask anyone, I am obsessed with him. :)


Tonight he dressed up as a rockstar and totally played the part! What a cute, smart, kid he is!

What a STUD!

p.s. Parker is profoundly deaf. He got Cochlear Implants and has been able to hear for about a year now! He is learning how to talk and can say so many things already! He is truly a little blessing sent from Heaven and definitely sent to our family for a reason. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones