"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life." Humphrey Bogart




Thursday, October 7, 2010

Warning: Jealousy may occur during the viewing of these images! haha

27 weeks pregnant!!!!
This reminds me of Hawaii :(


I am married to a hottie.


Someone is in need of a tan, huh? lol

These guys are my favorite! I love me some meerkats!

My honey :)

Aren't they so cute!!

Feeding the dolphins!


We have so many more pictures but I will spare you the jealousy! hahaha It was a great time and it was my last trip without a baby! I can't wait to bring our little boy with us next time!









1 comment:

  1. So cute.. Love you guys.. So glad you got a way together and had some fun.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones